What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address IF you register. This information may go to sponsors of the event.
·Pictures of the event including the audience and speakers are taken to be used on social media and the website
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting about this conference only.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The Middle TN Cyber Conference is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The Middle TN Cyber Conference has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online based on this service provider of the website.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is removed and the information is kept confidential.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. You can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices.
Links to Other Websites